オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 8:18 PM


4 days , bulk up , train to the extreme !


Band today started early , and ended early for juniors .
Yes , sadly , we're not playing for cultural night already ,
And school is almost ending , thats a good news right ?
Yes , I'm not going to school on monday , since I'm having ballet exam ,
And about going to cca after that , my mother object me from going band .
She said I cant go , so I dont have a choice , she say the letter with form teacher .
Okay , I dont know what english I'm talking , so I'm not going to continue further .

I'm excited for my Eager Love Revenge , but too bad , its 2012 =3= .
And I have modified my list *feels proud*

I ain't good mood today after I seen something I shouldn't have like a year ago ,
Yes , his back , his face just simply annoys me .
Whats more why come the same school as me ?
I bet you just want to torture me right ?!
Yes yes , I know . I cant believe I skipped manga today ,
Whats more , next friday is public holiday , wooooooootzxc ,
3 days of school for me to attend next week only :D

There's ballet tomorrow , I'm awfully tired , but I dont want to sleep .
I feel like something's missing ...