オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 9:04 PM


Band , straight 2 weeks straight per row!


Cultural night is coming , I bet juniors are playing 1 song only ..
And , we have band practice like .. I think everyday ?
D: , sorry Gina-senseii I cant make it to the last thursday ballet class!
HONTONI GOMENASAI
BUT DONT WORRY SENSEII ! I'LL BE THERE !
I'LL LEAVE BAND EARLY !
I WONT GIVE DISSAPOINT RESULTS !
SO YEA , ONE DAY WONT DIE RIGHT?!
SINCE MY BALLET EXAMS COMES FIRST ^3^
---

I'm happy , going out tomorrow with tehhhhh clarinet section 8D
BANZAI !
First outing I think ...
I want to bring my new Levis bag especially for school use ..
不舌得用 HAHHA!
My chinese gets wrong . Sorry for wrong words ...