オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 9:17 PM


Dont make me bleed as you want , and leave as you want


Oh my god , I'm not going to eat for good damn until school ends for winter holidays
Seriously , I think I'm just going to get the Alice costume and scram ..
I wonder if other kinds of costume acceptable too x.x
Oh my good , I need to do lots of thinking ,
The price okay , not just price , handling and shipping made me got heart attack .

Okay , no more talking about business anymore !
Yasmine came to my house today OwO ?????????
I also dont know for what , YES YOU BETCH !
TAKE MORE SHOTS OF ME STUDYING :D
I'm hard-working okayy *Puke all you want manzxc*

Tomorrow , I'm going to work , I wonder how much my pay ,
I'm working at mother's place , but I wonder how much will be the pay OwO
*Claims that I have no money but I still have some*
Meeting Yui and other DSL cosers tomorrow ,
I seriously need to get my stuff OTl