オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 8:51 PM


I should be happy since holidays are here



I feel like I'm missing something ,
I feel happy but sad at the same time ..
Tell me what is it .

It totally failure suckkkkkkk.
I wont slack off my piano exam anymore .
I cant get the result of barely pass ,
I'll make the examiner happy somehow ,
I need to pass this blood exam .
But before this , I'll have theory , before theory ,
I'll go for recital first , but sometimes , I feel like I cant do it ..

Guess what I'm feeling ? A total failure in life !
But did I give up ? No right ?!
Exactly , so will somebody just shut up ,
I'm living my life differently from some of you -.-"

To both people whom I'm the closest in class ( I bet you should know who you are ) : Cheer up :)



Our resistance is the most furthest thing apart ...