オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 10:21 PM


If its 5000miles per second , I'll be more than happy to go back to you



I've passed my maths , yeaaa .
Confidence in paper 1 !
Thats the feeling I haven't experience such a long time .
Paper 2 I dont really know yet ...
Hurhur , I'm going out this sunday with clarinet section :D

Anyways , manga was okay , and I met Ashley-senseii again .
The best manga senseii I've seen so far 8D
Yeshhhh , so long since I saw her ..
8 page comic last time , short stories last time , now 16 page comic .
GAMBAROOO Yuuyuuuu xD

Anyways , I'm wondering ,
What it feels like , if one day , you suddenly put on your primary school uniform again ?
I know its a tearful flashback memories of primary school life .

Life seriously is different now ,
I'm no more an elementary student but middle school student 8D
I have graduated from elementary palace where everyone still plays papa and mama xD
Hurhurhur , I'm dont know why am I so random , suddenly thinking about this ...
Exams are finally over ... Band resumes .. Sadded ...

I wonder why I'm feeling like this ...

I GOT MY LEVIS HAND-SLINGBAG !

I wanted white , but in the end , I bought black x]