オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 11:48 PM


I'll soon have to choose between dance , music and manga


I just hope , I'll be able to take all 3 in future
I feel that , my 'music' and manga has taken lots of my time !
But first , I feel like I'm suddenly putting lots of effort
In my dancing .


I just wish .. I'll be able to take on everything !

Iyaaada , I dont feel like going back ...
I hope and I wished I never will ..

I've always thought of something big , but will I be able to get it ?




Everyday is just like a challenge which I do not ought to know



Idiot minions ,
I'm obviously not gaining anything ..
4 more days Chibi-sama !
And you'll get free-ed from textbooks !
Photoshots during June .
So rush ...
I have to get my Hibari wig on time ...
Seriously , and my jumpsuite ?
I bet that ? I dont have to worry since mummy' is paying muahaha :D

Just wait and see boy , I'll win you in every ways !
Because I believe I can ..