オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 8:44 PM


Its nogalstic , but it seems so wonderful


I feel one step higher each time .
Neko wants to huggles someone right now ..

I dont know if I should feel sad anot ..
Geography paper OTL ..
I'm so dead ..
Most probably getting back before June holidays .
I'm excited for June holidays ?
Maybe not lol ...
I bet I failed Geography and Chinese RIGHT?!
Okay shut up , I know I did fail ..
Geography is seriously hard ..
I'll be more than happy to archieve B3 B4 C5 C6 !