オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, May 4, 2010 @ 9:09 PM


One romance series must catch



Enchanting to me like you're my romeo and I'll be your juliet

YES , even though its boring in the beginning , its starts to get more exciting .
I think this is one anime that has the best moral base story :)

I'm already fed-up by some stuff in school ,
I do not wish to elaborate further .

I'm not happy , and I'm hiding my feelings again .
What on earth is this ...

私は何か大きなことのように感じる
私はずっと前にやっての夢をした何かを感じ
私は作曲の歌のように感じるのスコアをトランスポーズと歌詞を作る...
また、私は人生の後半部分にそれを行うのを待つ必要があります= 3 = ...