オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ 7:47 PM


Right now , I'll search for inspiration just for my 16 page manga


I dont know if I'm continuing manga anot ..
Probably I will ..
私が学習してきた2年間のようなプラス
私が停止した場合そして私はちょうどので気分が悪い...
Even if I stop , I'll still continue drawing right ?
Basic skills are there already 8D
Yupyup !

I'm streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesed already
Through what ? Band of cause !
2 weeks straight , but I stayed longer today !

I'm having headache too , but dont have a choice :O

I finally know my MYE results , was horrible but acceptable :O
At least I didn't fail =3=