オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, May 6, 2010 @ 9:47 PM


Should I be used to this lonliness that has been kept within me ?


I feel like I had enough of this .
Even though it issan't that worst ,
I still had the feeling of not wanted ...

I want to cosplay ACUTE , *so addicted to the song*

Main point , I thank Javier daddy *HONEST , VERY HONEST*
For making laugh ROFLMAO ver. :D
I'm waiting for my exams to be over ..

I'm going to study my Geography later ..
So .. I'll just randomly post here first :D