オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 12:08 AM


Ahhh so tired today after work ...


Finally got my part-time job again ,
Helping mummy xD .
In need of money , yes I dont have allowence when there's holiday .
Did all my cosplay stuff liao ...

So i'm back home at 10+ ,
No time to study my music theory .
I need to study now , gambatteeeee !
Yes , I feel like a workaholic during holidays , but slacker during school days .

Shall work hard , tomorrow has band , hope I wake up on time ,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Streetfest streetfest streetfest , ISH COMING !