オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, June 17, 2010 @ 12:20 AM


For LaselleSIA & Syncronize wooooooooooots!


Has to practice pieces for recital ,
This time its cool , since I'm choosing the songs by myself .
I think I'll be taking Cendrillon (?)
Not confirm yet !
And STGCC is Brightdown \m/
Ahh okay , *ish happy too*

And feeling piss off at the same time .
I'm not sure if next week photoshoot I'm going .
AND MY MOTHER IS JUST EFFING JEALOUS BECAUSE I'M NOT AT HOME -_-
And because father is at overseas what .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , this is just getting on my nerves .
Like I care man .
For events & photoshoot , I'm confirm means confirm --'
Zzz , I'm seriously piss , gomenasai =w=