オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, June 4, 2010 @ 11:04 PM


GOING TO STARFEST TOMORROW xD

I feel happy now , cause I have money to buy Izaya costume ,
Business suite , mother help me settle +w+
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Zickkie ,
Will pass you your prezzie on Sunday !
Happy Birthday ZICKCHANYOJUN!

Something I found stupiddddddddddddd factfactfactfact of myself ! :
- Sometimes , Rin's voice cant be higher than Len's
- Len's voice is like a soprano melody , definitely higher than Rin's .
- Valshe has a sexysexysexysexysexysexysexy voice .
- CLEAR's voice is damn hothothothothothothothothot
- Usa's voice is so cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute
- I love Wotamin
- I think Yamaii is the best Luka voice cast
- Tourai is sexysexysexysexysexysexysexy
- PICO is kawaii !
- Hetalia Axis Powers made you LOL-ed at the first episode .
- Your first impression of N.Italy is ROFL !
- I love JAPAN/Nihhon!
- I love bishie charaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

HAPPYBIRTHDAY TO ZICKCHANYOJUN AGAIN!
PS : Sunday , will glomp Triina <3