オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 8:55 PM


How many wounds and cuts must I suddenly recieve ?


Belated : HAPPYBIRTHDAY INAKO-CHAN! <3
7 years 6 months & still counting ! :B

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,
Seriously , my panda eyes are getting worst and worst ! \ O3O /
And I seriously need to take care of my face already , I'm scaredddd !
Too many wounds and cuts this days too ! And seriously photoshoot is coming already !
My panda eyes will never cure ! NEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! / (X3X) /

Tomorrow has piano , and theory exam ish coming , wasurenakatta !
Tomorrow morning going to study all the meanings , as if I can wake up like that !
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and than tution , going to tell senseii I cant make it
On sunday's tution because early morning will be out of the house already :B

Yesterday had midnight animax fiestaaaaaaa @w@
Ahh yes , can you believe Zick stayed over cause his laptop got problem downloading
Suddenattack --' I cant read my yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooi in peace !
Watch animax starting from 2 , if I can remember FMA was showing :B
Than watch Nodame Cantabile , ohemgee pl0xxxxx ! I want watch in internet ,
But curse megaupload failureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =S=

I hope my lolita comes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !