オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, June 1, 2010 @ 10:55 PM


I don't want to change ...


I feel like something is changing within me ,
I feel the 'weird' feeling , which I don't want too ...
I'm rejecting all changes , but I just get too rebellious
Who wants a fight ? Obviously not me ...



Nyuuuuuuu~ I randomly found this LOL , to cute to be ignored !
Okay , this days , I've been worrying too much ! Just too much !
I just gotta calm down , even for a second , I need to relax !

I'm studying music every single day , day and night .
I've never given up ! Especially when theory exams are coming right up ,
Why cant you just let your daughter rest A DAY !
Yes a day .. Sunday ? Not enough !
I need at least a day break during the monday to fridays .
I seriously need to calm down !

And obviously , YAOI(s) help too!
But , intro me pl0xxx !
Running out of mangas .
Yes , and I still need to think of ideas .
Friday manga , I have just gotten idea for cover page ...
Yes ! In-fact , a good one ! *Improving on hands ! Someone please help me !*

Speaking of that , I miss Ashley-senseii right noww ...
I wonder how she's doing , I hope I get to meet her soon yes the centre !
She's really nice senseii , if only all my teachers were like her (; w ;) !

I miss so many things right now .
The main thing right now is 6K ohhhhhh nineeeeeezxc !
Who cares about the current batch of idiots =w= ?
Well , they do from themselves , but ... NOT ME !