オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 11:26 PM


I mean like seriously , holidays are so short


Dont treat me like your slave ,
Cause you're just a mere commoner only .
I mean like seriously , get your work done by yourself!
I'm seriously busy , cant you tell that ?
You're just another mere woman who slacks off .
Why should I be the one doing your jobbbbb biatchhhhhh! :@

*$()!&*#(!)&*@(! MY PATIENCE SERIOUSLY HAS ITS LIMIT !
=w= .. I should do all my homework during the midnight ..
This week , I'm going to do all my homework .
That include my manga and theory ... Theory T_T ... THEORYYYYY !
Theory exam is not during school days *sadded*
But after this , I'll be freeeee ! No more theory exams next yearr -I think OAO-
OTl I shall draw noww , *search for inspirations*