[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
Today is a good weather :D I has nothing to do right now ! Going to draw , its like I haven't been drawing lately .. Whats with tehh mood manzxc !
I think I'm stopping manga already *Sadded* Will be learning maybe end of year again . Shall concentrate fully on my jamming session Probably during school days , will be having twice a week practice *coughs* YES TWICE A WEEK
Friday got ballet teachers exam *nervous* I love my ballet shoes the ribbons ~ Look so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x)
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
Today is a good weather :D I has nothing to do right now ! Going to draw , its like I haven't been drawing lately .. Whats with tehh mood manzxc !
I think I'm stopping manga already *Sadded* Will be learning maybe end of year again . Shall concentrate fully on my jamming session Probably during school days , will be having twice a week practice *coughs* YES TWICE A WEEK
Friday got ballet teachers exam *nervous* I love my ballet shoes the ribbons ~ Look so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x)
最愛のガン
Love To The Max
Gray Fullbuster , Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Arthur Kirkland , Monkey D.Luffy ,
Orihara Izaya , Sawada Tsunayoshi , Kuran Kaname , Sanji ,
Ichikawa Arata , Oz Bezarius , Xerxes Break , Kiriyu Zero ,
Hibari Kyoya , Brera Sterne , Kagamine Len , Sendou Iori ,
Kagamine Len , VALSHE , Tourai , CLEAR , AMU , Usa , HYBRID SENSE , Taitson , Marasy , ZUN ,
Wotamin , Yamai , ASK , Kogeinu , May'n , fripSide , Scandal , An Cafe ,
SuG , Alice Nine , LM.C , Gazatte , Ayumi Hamasaki , Yui Makino , KANON , MIKU ,
Shou , Nana Kitade , Ai Otsuka , Ichikawa Shou , Ikeyamada Go , YUUHI Ryuu , MITSUKI Kako
Kurumatani Haruko , Wata Nobu , Matsuri Hino , Chiba Kozue , Aikawa Saki ,
Yamagi Rina , Shiiba Nana , Yumachi Shin , Sasaki Yuna , Shigano Iori , Asami Miyabi ,
Riku , Yun , Kiki , Touya Hibiki , Nobuo Uematsu
Hiroshi Tamaki , Hiro Mizushima , Yusuke Yamamoto , Yu Shirota , Toma Ikuta ,
Joe Hisashi , Yuhki Kuramoto , Yukie Nishiura.