オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, June 18, 2010 @ 11:47 PM


Woooooooooooooooooooooootszxc ! 200th POST!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , I'm feeling so full now ...
Today got band in the morning =w= haish ...
Manga in the afternoon .
2 more page to complete my 16 page manga \m/ !
Its only a rough sketch anyways .
After manga , mummy suddenly not free .
Meet Yasmine at orchard for dinner ,
Cause she just finish class outing lol.
Went to SAKURA buffet .
Woooooots !
Price for going in was 60+ already .
I ate super alot , dont know how many rounds of
SASHIMI ! YES SASHIMI YOU HEARD ME !
After eating went to Kinokuniya .

I haz met mummy there .
Bought bag , father's day present lol.
Than pen ? And my crapp !
I also bought EAGER Color Walk 4 .
AHHHHH , yes that one ish my SA present .
I feel so happy that I haven't spend the remaining money yet ...

Went home after that , TGA is tomorrow .
And I heard my lolita has extra free G-STRING
Dont worry cause I'm going to grow mushroom on it :D