オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 1:35 AM


Can't you get the idea that you're just REALLY REALLY irritating ?


Tsk tsk tsk ... Not my type desu =v= ...
I only want my one and only onii-chann *shingz*
And seriously wtfuck man , did I fucking said that I hate you ?
Ehh please la , like what you said , I'm older than you my half a month ,
Obviously , so obvious man ... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE OKAY ?!
Whoooa , its been so long since I've rage like this ... -_-
But seriously ... If you keep up with this friggin attitude , its going to piss me off okay .
SAY SORRY FOR WHAT ?
Wow , saying sorry for particularly not your fault nor my , its really ................. You know ...

I hope this gets straight in your mind man ...................................................

I HAVE A LIFE OKAY!


I know you might think I sound very mean , this is not the first , second nor third time ..
Its more than that ... I've already .. Seriously ... BLOOODY TOLERATED FOR 2 YEARS .
I still have a long way to go , so .. What for I settle down so quickly now ?
If you dont want your long way , just go somewhere and *ahemahem* can already what -_-
I AM HUMAN , NOT A DOG WHATEVER SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OKAY!?!
I have a life , I have friends , I have other hobbies , I have other classes , AND WHY ?!
WHY MUST MY LIFE REVOLVE AROUND YOU ? Its damn ... SICKENING you know ?
I have a friggin life , I don't need your money as you should know money cant buy love ..
You'll know that sooner or later yo , 15 days gap differents is alot ..
I'm sorry I'm being mean , I know I'm selfish , but I've tolerated enough ,
You've gone overboard , what tonn at my house downstairs ? -_- Wtfish is this man ...
Seriously , and you just complained and whine the craps ... -_-
Whoooooooooooooooooooa , seriously , I think you need to think about your actions first .

AND WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IS IT TO BE A BUSY PERSON ?!
You think life is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy rightt right right right right ?!
And telling people to ACCEPT you is not a good thing ,
Dont you friggin know that you should consider the other party's feeling first -_- ???!!!
Well , I'm sorry if I DID NOT REPLY YOUR MESSAGES ,
To be frank , because there are simplyyyyyyyy , too many ignorant messages .
And than , TEXTING THEM BACK TO YOU IS SIMPLY A WASTE OF TIME !

Hello , today 30/07/2010 ,
Kuromi Yuukiko aka Chibi-sama is raging fire again .. Age : Miserable and UNLUCKY 13
Birthday : the 15 days of FOOL
Names : I haz many names ORZ , Yuukiko , Himeka , Natsumi , Yuzuki
( Names are according to most frequently use to the unfrequently use )
Interest : Manga , Anime , Music , YAOI , Cosplay
Talents : Too bad I'm talentless
Hobbies : Disturb Obaasan , lie around the house , sleep , roll on the bed , photography , cosplay

Hi , I LOVE SYNCRONIZEEE