オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 11:59 PM


I really regret alot of things haven't I ?


Sorry to those people whom I made you angry at , Sorry ! :(

I don't know whats with me but ..
I realize that I start to get agitated more often now ...
But its always a different story when you look at the other way round .
I've lost confidence again , ain't that great ?!
-Flicks hair- Oh I know , because no one CARE right ?
But I wont quit , and thats the fact right ? I know I'm not 'pro' enough ,
Look at other people , they have 'talent' in them , but mine is more like bunch of shit.
Bitches think its so funny too when its NOT ..

Main point , I'm so going to stay back at teacher house , for not completing theory ..
This is how much stress I'm GIVEN ...
There's band tomorrow and I'm still awake , thats awesome right :D ?
Haish , I hope I don't stay back too much next week , working again for money after school .
Needed for the rush of ACUTE wiggeh . OTl ..

Thinking of that woman makes me sick ..
Seeing her damn bloody face makes me sick ..
Eww , like ghost man ... No offence cause I think mine also look like one =v= but ..
ITS GHOST !