オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 6:53 PM


If only rewinding the past could help , I would do anything for it


I miss those old times , but there's always a thread refraining me from remembering .
I was wrong , totally wrong .
Even though we as one quarrel , having war and stuff , it feels so nostalgic ..
It totally feel like I was back than again ...
But .. Suddenly you shouted , and than attitude changes ..
People started to get colder towards each other ..
Is it really IMPOSSIBLE for me to return time ?
I know it is , but why cant we have peace together ?
Tell me why is it so sad , the memories I knew were happy memories but ...
Why did I feel so miserable when I want to recall them ?
To be honest , talking to you guys , can make my mood lighten up .

It's impossible to drag me out of hell , back to you guys right ?