[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. YOU THIS FAT WOMAN !!
I'm so tired now , but I dont want to sleep . And the thing on tuesday shitty English whatever shit it is , I bet I'm not going , my pianny lesson is more important now =w= I have to put in 110% effort like what I wrote lines today =A= .. CRAPPO ...
Anyway , here's something ... Just cover your eyes or ignore this part . Camwhores of after Cosfest IX Day 2 , which I forgot to upload =w= I look fattttttttttttttttttt in every picture so ...
Everything is fat about me of the epicness
Sorry for the unfglamorous , I don't need comments , Cause I know from the very beginning its all unglam and fat~
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. Hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you. YOU THIS FAT WOMAN !!
I'm so tired now , but I dont want to sleep . And the thing on tuesday shitty English whatever shit it is , I bet I'm not going , my pianny lesson is more important now =w= I have to put in 110% effort like what I wrote lines today =A= .. CRAPPO ...
Anyway , here's something ... Just cover your eyes or ignore this part . Camwhores of after Cosfest IX Day 2 , which I forgot to upload =w= I look fattttttttttttttttttt in every picture so ...
Everything is fat about me of the epicness
Sorry for the unfglamorous , I don't need comments , Cause I know from the very beginning its all unglam and fat~
最愛のガン
Love To The Max
Gray Fullbuster , Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Arthur Kirkland , Monkey D.Luffy ,
Orihara Izaya , Sawada Tsunayoshi , Kuran Kaname , Sanji ,
Ichikawa Arata , Oz Bezarius , Xerxes Break , Kiriyu Zero ,
Hibari Kyoya , Brera Sterne , Kagamine Len , Sendou Iori ,
Kagamine Len , VALSHE , Tourai , CLEAR , AMU , Usa , HYBRID SENSE , Taitson , Marasy , ZUN ,
Wotamin , Yamai , ASK , Kogeinu , May'n , fripSide , Scandal , An Cafe ,
SuG , Alice Nine , LM.C , Gazatte , Ayumi Hamasaki , Yui Makino , KANON , MIKU ,
Shou , Nana Kitade , Ai Otsuka , Ichikawa Shou , Ikeyamada Go , YUUHI Ryuu , MITSUKI Kako
Kurumatani Haruko , Wata Nobu , Matsuri Hino , Chiba Kozue , Aikawa Saki ,
Yamagi Rina , Shiiba Nana , Yumachi Shin , Sasaki Yuna , Shigano Iori , Asami Miyabi ,
Riku , Yun , Kiki , Touya Hibiki , Nobuo Uematsu
Hiroshi Tamaki , Hiro Mizushima , Yusuke Yamamoto , Yu Shirota , Toma Ikuta ,
Joe Hisashi , Yuhki Kuramoto , Yukie Nishiura.