オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, July 8, 2010 @ 8:27 PM


One day left to NBC ...


One day left to NBC , and tomorrow I'm going back early --'
Wthellll , I seriously seriously think that I should skip for band but ..
The stupid reason is I cant ..
Thats sadded ....
Another matter , I feel like today just issan't a great day , perhaps tomorrow is the same ?
Everyday is a drag , and seriously many things change dramatically this year ..

I HATE IT.
Especially bitches , who definitely wants full attention .
What for ? That's so ultra lame --'
I definitely get nothing I wanted zzz .
And definitely , I bet no one can see how piss I am right now .
Oh wait , I shouldn't waste my anger , raise my blood preassure , waste my time on those fools!
Definitely , in future , I will never go to the same high school as them -_-
This is , bloody fzxcking annoying ..
And to be honest , I never like anything that bitches done before ,
And I'm stating the actual fact of my ENTIRE LIFE .