オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 6:43 PM


What random + random = fandomqjdkajsdnajkl ...


Change of AFA day 1 plans.
Why must cosplay events be on a Saturday anyway -_- ?
So irritating ...
Anyways ,

Congratulations to Peirce Winds Symphony :D
Obtaining a high Silver and 1.67% more too Gold .
Though its a high silver , I dont think its our goal O.O



Again , the same crap happening , school school school school school ...
I'm aiming for EXPRESS not because of my future jobs , but because to save ,
ONE YEAR OF WORTHLESS N LEVEL , AND WASTE MY TIME FOR MY COSPLAY -_-
I have to try to get into Express right =w= ? Only 1 national exams ...