オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, July 18, 2010 @ 8:50 PM


What's wrong with you ?


Needs to buy the Domo-kun wallet soon ,
Didn't go out today , I was a little sick ..

I'm not happy today too ...
But I'm happy because my Hibari wig came ..
Haish .. I told my mother this
" I'm not happy with this .. I dont feel happy about this ,
Just get to the point , I want to TRANSFER my damn BUDGET school .. "
And she just said to where ? LOl ..
Things I hate , release late after school , not on time ..
Time table says 2.15 finish , release at 2.30 ..
Detention for no reason , but some boys in the class , cant they just ...
YOU KNOW , PUNISH THEM ALONE NOT US --'