オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, July 3, 2010 @ 12:09 AM


Yui , when you see this , you're dead when I meet you the next time 8D


*Ahem ahem*
Yes , I'm sick , and I'm not going band .
Reasons ? Because I need a new medicine from doctor again ,
The cough is getting worst ,
And like I said , I'll post when cosfest ,
Yes but its only midnight , and I think its so dead :)
Many people would be happy if I updated it .
Manga , senseii change , Otanashi-senseii

Ahhhh , and than , I have a bigbigbigbig project ,
Because my veryvery big mouth said that I'll continue at end year again .
Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootzxc .
I just have to draw fantasy stories -total suck at it-
Ohmama.

I bought my cosplay stuff already .
I dont care if its correct anot .
but it has 80% perfect appearance .
Ahhh whats with my english this days -shootself-
I wonder if anybody on Sunday morning ,
Willing to come to my house in the morning to chiong costume =w= .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *stresss*
And I bought a new make-up set 8D
I saw the full set of make up of many colours of eyeshadow.
Mummy wouldn't buy for me zzz , give me shitty attitude .
Than I shall save my own money --'
But the price is .. *cough*
And the foundation and powder they provide is not really .. Good ?

Oh well ..