オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 8:53 PM

24/08 Junior Band Festival


OTl ........
I just killed half of the world on this VERY VERY DAY ITSELF!
It wasn't that scary unlike the first rehearsal ...
Cause I was LOOKING at Ms Loh the entire time :X
I'm AWESOME BWAHAHAHHAA!



25/08 The Worst Day EVER !


I don't want to be involved ...
S , DID YOU EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING ?
AND STOP TELLING CRAPS ...
I don't even know what you're saying cause YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING OKAY ?!
=_=
Seriously , if you ever said stuff about me saying that I blablabla them ,
I would be more angrier than them :)