オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 8:52 PM

AFA'10 preparations ...

I know its super earlyyyy , but tons of stuff to be done -nodsnods-
So that I wouldn't sink myself in exams than suddenly chiong like a mad woman .
Should start doing early so I wont do anymore last minute crappy cosplays already :(
And there's teenage cosplay event -brickz-
After all , its just gonna be a photoshoot , so I guess that one can .. REST ASSURED :}
But AFA , I have epic cosplay plans . -Stares at the pose- Okay I should forget about that ..


--
--

Afterall , I will be having shoots at the September holidays again .
Looking forward to my lolita one :X
Lol , that is random until I get the rest of my stuff done than ..
If not I'll stick to random lolitas now , has many sets of them .
Shoot is near my place and photographers place .
So many outdoor fields around my area ORZ , and photographer spammed me =A=

And the fact that EOY is coming is totally a BOOMBA
Has jamming tomorrow gambatte minna . EOY may seem months away ,
But in reality , it'll be arriving soon ...