[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
OTl , I'm so lazy until I haz left my blog dead Gomeenaaasaiiiiiii D: Was uber buzy with stuff .
BITCH , YOU"RE A FRIGGIN SORE LOOZER You need a mirror bitch ? Yes , you ! Look at yourself in the mirror first . Don't try to think you're pretty , WHEN YOU'RE NOT YOU FATASS! It's DISGUSTING and I feel DISGUSTED . Ehh , please , nobody bothers to care .. I don't need a life , cause I cant SURVIVE even without it .. Don't think you're great and you can do anything you want
SCREW _|_ YOU Sorry , I have no one to turn too ..
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
OTl , I'm so lazy until I haz left my blog dead Gomeenaaasaiiiiiii D: Was uber buzy with stuff .
BITCH , YOU"RE A FRIGGIN SORE LOOZER You need a mirror bitch ? Yes , you ! Look at yourself in the mirror first . Don't try to think you're pretty , WHEN YOU'RE NOT YOU FATASS! It's DISGUSTING and I feel DISGUSTED . Ehh , please , nobody bothers to care .. I don't need a life , cause I cant SURVIVE even without it .. Don't think you're great and you can do anything you want