オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, August 21, 2010 @ 8:56 PM


The only shadow left dimming under a dark midnight without the moon


I'm so tired that I want to die .
There's also a damnnnnnnn concert that is coming up =A=
And wonderful thing is I had a HUGE argument with my mother on tomorrow's shoot .
WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW =A=
Closing date of registration date ends on 31Aug ....
But I bet now I can go IF I have the details ..
Oh well ; A ;