オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 10:03 PM


What I really want right now ..... ?


Senseii , leaving us was hard .
Those memories we've shared together were so damn godly precious .
You've thought me since I was at the age of 6 .
At that time , I kept changing ballet teachers ..
Until I don't have any friends wherever dance school I went ..
But senseii , you brought me back to the dance world , with the girls of CWS ,
I think senseii , you're the best ballet teacher on EARTH !
I'm sorry senseii that I didn't gave you anything on your farewell and teachers day ,
But too me senseii , for you , I think that memories with you are the best gift already ..
Senseii , wont you come back teaching us again ?
Right now , again , I'm right from the start like always , I don't know where to go again .
I still remember during my first day in primary school , I always looked forward for ballet ,
Because senseii , I'm still new , and I don't know anyone in school .
I would always tell you my problems slowly till now ..
But senseii , I have been a bad student right :( ?
I skipped classes for no reason , not telling you the reason why ..
And I seldom confide my problems to you ...
I'm sorry senseii , I'm still not happy with my exam results ...
All those mistakes you've corrected us , sweat we've collected (LOL) and tears we've shared
Because we weren't using our brains like you said ..
I think thats all , sometimes I cant express everything into words ..
But ... Senseiiii , PLEASE COME BACK TO THE WORLD OF BALLET ... ; A ;

Right now , I miss you Senseii ..