オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 6:43 PM


Fly away , to second sky


I hope I don't need to wear spects again ,
This days I'm having a workaholic mode !
And I need to go back shitty budget school tomorrow just to FREAKING return a report book.
And I'm going back on Tuesday , whats the use man =_= ...
Reminds me of my last MOTHER TONGUE LESSON BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS ,
My teacher kicked "us" out of the class =A=
No sympathy one lo , somemore is first time :<
It makes Yuuyuu sad + angry D:
I hate you ......... OLD HAG !!!!!!$*()!@@(!
Hateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyouhateyou!
Not really happy with my results , is another reason .

And this few days just issan't my day ..
My laptop sott , now spare laptop got water thingy on the screen abit ..
EVERYTHING IS WATER FAULT ... FUCK ?!
And I need to get my laptop repair fast follow my upgrade for this spare one ,
And repair this smudgey water thing !
ANOTHER FUCK?!
Zzzzzzzzz , and my guitar pro fuck !
How am I gonna do guitar tabs and bass tabs you bitchy laptop!
SPOILT ON FRIDAY !
*cursecursecurse*
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ALL MY SHITTY WORK IS INSIDE YO =_=
Goddamn shiat , at least this spare one is still working !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I swear I needa repair my laptop tomorrow ASAP FAST
And I pray that stuff inside wont get wash .
And I should be REALLY LUCKY that I got spare laptop !
I really wanna hit some golf balls to release my stress ..
That reminds me , my dad won championship for golf competition ..
ROFL ....
And he appeared in the newspaper that I LOL-ED so hard !
He even showed off the price and trophy at home LOL.

Anyway I love my phone , and I dont know why ,
I JUST LOVE IT !

16 September , counting down to meet the rest of 6K-ians !
BYEBYE BAND HELLO AI TONG (L)
And and since Lydia end school at 1.15 :<
I might as well go band room and take home my clarinet before I meet her :D
But it'll be still early , wonder if she wanna go my house , but ....
I still need to wear school shoe zzzzzzz !

And and I want to change bagggg but school is ending like next month ?
Probably next year :X
i haz so many bag but I just want to bring that one cause I think my shoulder is ..
Going sengack >( !
Even though I hate that kind of bag the most >( HMPH!