オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 9:58 PM


Motivational posters just make me laugh like shit!


I'm not happy right now , I'm not happy right now ,
Don't try to provoke me .
Biatches are just copycats ..
And totally , that motivational posters just describe how I feel right now
ROFL
Whatever , I'm suppose to be " AH LONG " tomorrow :3 in other words , loanshark .
To collect money for batch orders .
Whatever it is , I totally enjoy my " AH LONG " job ..
I recieved $100 today :3 it just feel so great hurhurhur .
Orders will be sent in either Friday - Sunday .
Closes on Thursday , so , faster payment pleaseee!
My " AH LONG " jobs ends for awhile when I'm taking my end year paper!
Or maybe I should just leave it open ..
Okay whatever .... I'm suppose to off now , and I'm ranting about my " AH LONG " job !
LOLED , I loled so hard because I had to loled .
Okay there's something wrong with my emotions right now ,
I'm not happy thats one thing ..
Second thing I have not f***king mood now .
Tomorrow I need to buy cupboard ....