[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct
My laptop will be back either tomorrow or monday or tuesday
I'm posting at the "Sunday" cause its midnight already lololol I'm lifeless without my laptop lololol , I even forgot to sent my homework to Ms Chang -brickz-
My laptop has been gone for mass hard disk upgrade >: Until than I've been surviving with my phone , spare laptop and my PSP With Kingdom Hearts ; BirthBySleep . Well that stupid STUPID ARMOUR MAN .. SHOULD SIMPLY JUST DIE =____________________________= I already repeated this match for almost the 7TH time =_= Any kind souls willing tuhh help meee ; w ; ? Yuukiko ish sadddddd .. Recently , I've been chionging my work / project / homework ! Yuukiko is sucha good girl (Y) I could just die by seeing this ahahahahaha! I've been taking down ALOT ALOT of notes for revision on my science volume 1 text book . So that I wouldn't die off like the common test =_____= Fucking 1 mark betch ! Also don't want to give :( World is stingyy ): So I shall show that teacher of mine ^_^ by right if I don't sleep in his class . I SWEAR SO MUCH THAT I HATE PHYSICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! By right I should study more of it =_= If not I should die off and take maths ! Hurhurhur , maths , primary school's worst priority of ALL But I'm still wondering to take Physics anot . No Physics but got maths = Got hope in to NAFA / Laselle laa . At leastttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! I wish I get an A level cert .. Still thinking to go "there" after O levels or go A levels first. Okay talking about this shit , I shouldddddddddddd STUDY my theory exams .. Its right after school holiday .. So school holiday faster comeee , I want to concentrate on practical .. ( I don't want to die writing notes and notes and writing equations and consecutive projectz ) T___________________________________________________________T And I got a new song to learn today ^__________^ But its a song my school band played before . Senseii told me do research on that song and print it out cause student never return the book =__________= Like its my fault , cant we go with Magnet , Cendrillon or Love is War or something 8D ? HURHURHUR! Okay I'm mad , why did I typed so much ! LOL , must be caused of too much stress ! I think Yuukiko is getting more self-discipline cause she can study already ! Probably because the cause of the spare laptop = loosing interest I WANT MY LAPTOP BACK :( GREAT ! MY COUSIN IS COMING TOMORROW TO STAY UNTIL DECEMBER! Cause Uncle and Aunty went for overseas thingy ?
Don't know whats that but don't need so long whatttt =w=
I'm gonna die that woman is killing me =_=
And I must tutor her PSLE ! Like no wayyyyyyyyyy ! Takaaaaaaaasuketeeeeeeee!
Looking at my pattern , there's no way I'll do itt right Brandyyy *glareee*
That woman who LOST my soft toy -sniffsniffsniff-
Anyway its just a no , I'm too stupid to tutor herrr , bye!
-Runsaway- ........
Anyways ,
-
--
---
-----
-------
---------
-----------
-------------
---------------
-----------------
-------------------
---------------------
-----------------------
-------------------------
-----------------------
---------------------
-------------------
-----------------
---------------
-------------
-----------
---------
-------
-----
---
--
-
YUI OWES ME ONE (Y)
ちび - 様 / くろ みゆうき
Yuukiko 黒見 優姫子
Himeka Is My Middle Name :3 , So I'm Also Known As Yuukihime
Piano , E.Keyboard , E.Organ , Clarinet (L) Syncronize's E.Keyboard + Vocalist
I'm A An Cafe Fanatic , Kanon & Miku Is Loved
I Love Oshare & Visual Kei ~
I'm A Otaku OAO ! Beware :3 Gray Fullbuster & Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Monkey D. Luffy & Arthur Kirkland
My laptop will be back either tomorrow or monday or tuesday
I'm posting at the "Sunday" cause its midnight already lololol I'm lifeless without my laptop lololol , I even forgot to sent my homework to Ms Chang -brickz-
My laptop has been gone for mass hard disk upgrade >: Until than I've been surviving with my phone , spare laptop and my PSP With Kingdom Hearts ; BirthBySleep . Well that stupid STUPID ARMOUR MAN .. SHOULD SIMPLY JUST DIE =____________________________= I already repeated this match for almost the 7TH time =_= Any kind souls willing tuhh help meee ; w ; ? Yuukiko ish sadddddd .. Recently , I've been chionging my work / project / homework ! Yuukiko is sucha good girl (Y) I could just die by seeing this ahahahahaha! I've been taking down ALOT ALOT of notes for revision on my science volume 1 text book . So that I wouldn't die off like the common test =_____= Fucking 1 mark betch ! Also don't want to give :( World is stingyy ): So I shall show that teacher of mine ^_^ by right if I don't sleep in his class . I SWEAR SO MUCH THAT I HATE PHYSICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! By right I should study more of it =_= If not I should die off and take maths ! Hurhurhur , maths , primary school's worst priority of ALL But I'm still wondering to take Physics anot . No Physics but got maths = Got hope in to NAFA / Laselle laa . At leastttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! I wish I get an A level cert .. Still thinking to go "there" after O levels or go A levels first. Okay talking about this shit , I shouldddddddddddd STUDY my theory exams .. Its right after school holiday .. So school holiday faster comeee , I want to concentrate on practical .. ( I don't want to die writing notes and notes and writing equations and consecutive projectz ) T___________________________________________________________T And I got a new song to learn today ^__________^ But its a song my school band played before . Senseii told me do research on that song and print it out cause student never return the book =__________= Like its my fault , cant we go with Magnet , Cendrillon or Love is War or something 8D ? HURHURHUR! Okay I'm mad , why did I typed so much ! LOL , must be caused of too much stress ! I think Yuukiko is getting more self-discipline cause she can study already ! Probably because the cause of the spare laptop = loosing interest I WANT MY LAPTOP BACK :( GREAT ! MY COUSIN IS COMING TOMORROW TO STAY UNTIL DECEMBER! Cause Uncle and Aunty went for overseas thingy ?
Don't know whats that but don't need so long whatttt =w=
I'm gonna die that woman is killing me =_=
And I must tutor her PSLE ! Like no wayyyyyyyyyy ! Takaaaaaaaasuketeeeeeeee!
Looking at my pattern , there's no way I'll do itt right Brandyyy *glareee*
That woman who LOST my soft toy -sniffsniffsniff-
Anyway its just a no , I'm too stupid to tutor herrr , bye!
-Runsaway- ........
Anyways ,
-
--
---
-----
-------
---------
-----------
-------------
---------------
-----------------
-------------------
---------------------
-----------------------
-------------------------
-----------------------
---------------------
-------------------
-----------------
---------------
-------------
-----------
---------
-------
-----
---
--
-
YUI OWES ME ONE (Y)
最愛のガン
Love To The Max
Gray Fullbuster , Kashino Makoto , Natsu Igneel , Arthur Kirkland , Monkey D.Luffy ,
Orihara Izaya , Sawada Tsunayoshi , Kuran Kaname , Sanji ,
Ichikawa Arata , Oz Bezarius , Xerxes Break , Kiriyu Zero ,
Hibari Kyoya , Brera Sterne , Kagamine Len , Sendou Iori ,
Kagamine Len , VALSHE , Tourai , CLEAR , AMU , Usa , HYBRID SENSE , Taitson , Marasy , ZUN ,
Wotamin , Yamai , ASK , Kogeinu , May'n , fripSide , Scandal , An Cafe ,
SuG , Alice Nine , LM.C , Gazatte , Ayumi Hamasaki , Yui Makino , KANON , MIKU ,
Shou , Nana Kitade , Ai Otsuka , Ichikawa Shou , Ikeyamada Go , YUUHI Ryuu , MITSUKI Kako
Kurumatani Haruko , Wata Nobu , Matsuri Hino , Chiba Kozue , Aikawa Saki ,
Yamagi Rina , Shiiba Nana , Yumachi Shin , Sasaki Yuna , Shigano Iori , Asami Miyabi ,
Riku , Yun , Kiki , Touya Hibiki , Nobuo Uematsu
Hiroshi Tamaki , Hiro Mizushima , Yusuke Yamamoto , Yu Shirota , Toma Ikuta ,
Joe Hisashi , Yuhki Kuramoto , Yukie Nishiura.