オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 8:58 PM


Oh hey bitch ! I'm so piss right now that I can't think ...


I almost had it today ,
I'm so fuckinggggggggggg piss off today ..
I don't get the fuck why am I like this ?
But I really am =_=
And bitch you should really know how stress I am already ,
And I fucking need to finish my fucking props for sunday ,
AND I FUCKING NEED TO REDO THE GUITAR BODY BASS
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In the end red cardboard not enough I used the green one from my niconico
FUCKKKKKK =_=
I swear I'm gonna buy another one for my niconico =_=
Wthell sia ....

I'm totally pissss off okayy ....
And some bitch think this is just a fucking joke :3
Wow ........
I should relax until , do my theory homework , study for maths test tomorrow ..
And DONE !
And I should be happy because tomorrow is Thursday .

The time where one meets in the sky