オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 9:51 PM


OMFG! SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW!


And I'm definitely not happy about it!
I just wish there's such thing as, school can be eaten: 3!
Anyway I'm not ukeeeeeeeeee; w;
I miss my laptop, and fire! Who would pay 5000 bucks to pay such a memory space for laptop?
Can't I just get a new one = w =?
What a laughable amount ^ _ ^
YUUKIKO IS ON DIET TOMORROW!
NO MORE KFC OKAY!

I swear I hate my cousin so badly-_-
Like to bitch around the house , bitch me around !
I really really really think she should stop being like that .
My parents think of her as an "ANGEL" while I'm a devil =_=
WHICH IS TOTALLY OPPOSITE LAAA she's the devil okay maybe I'm not tehh angel .
But .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyways , Yui , you should be SUPER THANKFUL to me that I stayed up with you yesterday!