オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 11:10 PM


ORZ , I'm a retardd who can actually study ....


I really ..... Really .... Seriously didn't know that today got consecutive project ..
Until senseii emailed to me yesterday night from 8-10 =_=
So I ended up not going band and did my consecutive project ..
GREAT ! I missed stuff again.
And I haven't even started ANY OF MY THEORY PAPERS
Tomorrow will never be a good day ..
I still have pile shit of homework , summarize all whole of sec1 end year topic notes
Volume #2 since I did #1 today already ..
And I studied today ..
Amazing rightt 8D
I can study with friends , I knew it longggggg ago !

But today was epic and LOLness ..
Ahhhhhh , and I so want to learn Joe Hisashi's pieces !
But before that I must finish Syncronize piece . And finish my magnet TwT
MAGNET IS A MUST !
I have no pathetic choice already ..
It shall be my recital bwahahahaha =w=
I hope school exams end soon ..

Theory exam clashing with school exam :<>I don't careee !
I'll reward myself with Taiwan + Japan/Australia/Genting trip =w=
And spend my time on cosplay events
I DONT CARE I HAZ TO GOOOOOOO T.T
Please mummyyyyy pleaseee?!?!??!?


I love Kingdom Hartsu ; Birth by Sleep
I'm officially a game freak again .. for now