オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 10:08 PM


Psht .. Seriously , I'm not in a friggin good mood today


Zzzzzzzzzz , even though I'm not doing any work , I'm still not happy about it ..
I'm piss of for a certain reason
And definitely , the weather is cold =_=
One thing I definitely wish is no band tomorrow .
But tomorrow , first thing in the morning is wake up bathe and go school ,
After school I'll be having my cappy lunch -so byebye freedom on going out-
SIT INFRONT OF MY SPARE LAPTOP and get inspiration .
I need to finish my song , and after that I definitely need to do my theory work .
MEMORIES ALL THE MAJOR SCALES AND SHARP BY MY MIND ALREADY
Goddamnn , I swear I will get merit or higher ..

And there's also something that's bothering me for a SUPERSUPERSUPER long time .
And I bet , it'll keep bothering me for QUITE A WHILE ...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh , just want to get my props done too ...
And I hope my Izaya costume can come on time ..
-Brickz-