オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 1:44 AM


Sometimes , things like this ...


Somehow , I feel a certain feeling , I've not been experiencing a longgggg time!
But how will I know of this feeling ?
I want to chase a certain something , but I dont know too .
-BRICKZ- Sunday Icon + Cosplay champion omgggggg
T_T
Need to chiong paint props tomorrow already , morning daddy helping me cutt ,
Waking up early to do my theory homework
2 more papers left !
I'm so busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I bet exams I'll be busier :3
My loan shark job shall end here .
It shall be starting very soon again