オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 11:30 PM


Alarm ringing in my head , its holidays!


It's finally the holidays , I'm brokeeeeeeeeeeee -supersupersuperpooooooooor- _| ̄|○
And I'm begging my mother to give me allowance to go out which I'm not supposed too (ToT)
And I have gush of photoshoots during the holidays ! Please kill me T_________T !
Well , its time to spam my cure and dA and of cause I feel like making portfolio blog -brickz-
I'm tooooooooo boliaoooooooooooooo D:
Well thats the only way to entertain myselfffff !
And crapz I still has to tailor a yukata , and I need to buy fabrickz :( !
Aunty will kill me if she know I'm being lazy and using her cloth -getskilled-
; ______________________ ; I seriously seriously need to get my butttttt on my jobbb -poor-
Okay maybe I need a proper and serious job D: