オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 11:49 PM


I wouldn't take it initially ...


The haze is slightly somewhat better than yesterday = w = but still .. foggy ヽ (o `plate 'o) Bruno
Its been so long already = A = its causing me to have headaches OTL
Went to downtown east today with Tricia, Candice & Chee Tat (゚ ∀ °)
But shitty weather made it rain = w = but soon stop and we can finally get into the water @ WWW = w =
Lewl, played for hours, and I got scaled at both my knees (ToT)
Blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla
Went to arcade after WWW , I wanted to play jubeat one lo , so many people kope around it ==
And I'm totally broke today .. I rushed out of the house without taking the money on the table ..
EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF =='

Shall get my butt to work on my theory , exams' next week D8
And I'm still slacking !
Shall get my butt to complete 12 papers before tomorrow ._.