オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 6:36 PM


I'm lost ? Again ?! How can that be ?


I'm a pathetic person like usual ..
I lost interest again .. Whats with me man ..
私も何になりたいの質問に答える方法がわからない... 私はいつもこのような考え、昼と夜を決定するよ..
しかし、常に、決してしない限り、取得、慣れていないんだ私はその場所に行く答えをしたくない私は..
私だけではないよ...
チッように、その場合はこれまで行われます!
What can I expect from a certain someone , whom I'm suppose to long forget starting of the year ?!
Nothing right ? As expected ..
Not worthing my time , trust and believe ..
Not worthy enough , like I expected(´・ω・`)
Psht , even sometimes , I , feel like laughing at my horrific self
Sometimes , you should know , that we walk in different paths ,
You're simply kidding me right ? [(--)]ZZzzz...
After you left in despair , you think I was sad right ?
But too bad , I'm not the kind of girl you think I am ∧_∧
I'm surprisingly not sad at all (^▽^)
Because I have 100000000000000000000000 roads to walk ,
I can survive without you , ヽ(´ー`)┌
But than again , I lost interest in seeing people the way others sees them ,
Was somehow because of you .
I have 100000000000000000000 long way to walk , so I don't need to love yet ∩( ・ω・)∩ .

I'm loving and proud of myself this way (⌒▽⌒)