オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 9:41 PM


It takes a mystery to discover whats happening behind your back


Ish listening to Shounen T's live while posting this =w=
He keeps forgetting lyrics LOL (´・ω・`)

Need to go to bugis / chinatown to buy cloth so Emmelia can my costume for Sunday T.T
And I still need to print stuff for costume and stuff =A=
Props concept , I'm deaddddd _| ̄|○

Slept at 2.30AM + yesterday , I wanted to stay for another 30 mins to watch FT @ Animax
But than , I feel asleeeeeep efffffffffffffffffffff and than I slept in school , but my class was too noisy ==
So when I reached home , I stayed up for awhile until 3 , I slept till 7+ =A=
Wtfoooook and I cant sleep right now =w=
Don't think I'll be sleeping early again (・∀・)

Who cares :3 ? Holiday's coming already and we're still getting our butts to do correction =A=
DAMNNN IT !

Tomorrow I need chiong if I can buy fabrics T.T If not need to buy it on Friday D8