オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 10:49 PM


It's suppose to be a dream , but it all turned into a nightmare



Yay , I'm posting again , ROFL FOR REAL
Exams are officially over :D
HUAT AH ~
D & T paper , great I know I wouldn't pass :3
And I'm going to relax till monday ,
So that I can kill myself from Tuesday - Friday .
And after that , I need to sarcastically chiong my AFA ..
Miyu-seme is willing to be my WOA 8D but she's double cossing ,
But who cares ? ITS A GOOD CHANCE

AND I WANT TO RANT !
PROBABLY THE NEXT POST IF I STILL HAVE THE EFFING GRUDGE :3