オタクコレクション






ウィッシュリスト

[ ] Laselle-SIA / NAFA
[ ] Slim Down
[ ] More $$$
[ ] Pass Theory Exam
[ ] Distinction / Merit For Theory
[ ] White Piano
[ ] Rilakkuma MP3 Blue/Pink/Metal Pink
[ ] Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma Laptop
[ ] Write Songs & Compose Them
[ ] Pass End Year Exams
[ ] I WANT TO GO TO ENGLANDDDD!
[ ] AFA Stuff To Come Before 31st Oct


やりとげる



クレジット

© Copy Right 2010 All Right Reserve
Editor @ ちび - 様



Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 9:42 PM


Without my wings , it takes one million years to fly


I seriously am slacking for too long ! Who doesn't know that ? (ーー;) Pfft !
And I should really really stop the habit of composing songs on its own accord ...
Its .. Trash ... But no worries , nobody will know about it since they do not know where do I hid it ヽ(´ー`)┌
But sometimes , a persons' feeling cannot be forced right ?
I know that you guys want to have more fun , so you guys need more accompanier right ?
At least why must I be the main thing there ?
It's not fair you know ?! Others also want to be the main lead there ,
I'm just a side character during a disaster this year .
But I bet , you guys don't know how I'm feeling (’-’*)
Like seriously , you guys should know more about your surroundings , people around you ,
And the people around you's feeling =w= , stop gaying with your pathetic idiotic cockroaches ==

Tsktsktsk , that wasn't what made me piss .
Its just some small matter stuff ...
I didn't feel good playing audi today , in-fact I'm having the feeling of ..
A vivid view of my laptop ...
What on earth is my brain functioning ... ? ( ̄□ ̄;)



Everything I do , is one single step to my dream.
Even if I crossed the 'dream' , it may seem real , but in reality its just a fake!